Top 3 Air fryer rotating basket recipes – Simple & Delicious
There are plenty of Air fryer rotating basket recipes out there, but we will be sharing Top 3 Air fryer rotisserie basket recipes trending in 2022.
Top 3 Air fryer rotating basket recipes 2022
1. French Fries – Air fryer rotisserie basket potatoes fries
These air fryer rotating basket fries are so easy to prepare. It is a super healthy way to relish this popular potato French fries! Take fresh russet potatoes as they will turn out excellently crisp and tasty. It is one of the most basic recipes and a great beginning if you are a newbie to using your air fryer. Or you just want to enjoy crispy, homemade French fries! Either way, it’s a yummy idea! This is my persona favourite Air fryer rotating basket recipes that I often make.
- Russet potatoes
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- First, wash the potatoes thoroughly.
- Next, take a large bowl full of cold water before cutting potatoes; use this bowl to add the sliced potatoes into it. Because it prevents browning and helps remove excess starch.
- Now, slice the potatoes in half lengthwise or cut them into ¼ – ½ inch strips.
- Later on, add the sliced fries into the bowl of cold water, let it drown them for at least 15 minutes, and rinse them properly before putting them on paper towels to pat dry.
- Now add a tbsp. Of extra virgin olive oil, if desired, to coat the fries. You can coat the potatoes on a baking sheet or working surface or return them to a bowl and toss them with the oil, salt, and seasoning.
- Set your air fryer at 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray your air fryer basket r cooking oil. But ensure you do not overcrowd them.
- Place your air fryer basket inside your air fryer and set the timer for 10 minutes to rotate the air fryer fries that are inside the mesh basket. Let it cook for ten more minutes or until it gets a crispy texture.
2. Drumettes or chicken wings:
Nothing is more delightful than cooking up a batch of drumettes or chicken wings in the air fryer mesh basket without the risk of deep frying. These delicious crispy wings only require a light coating of cooking spray on the air fryer basket, and hurray, you are done and can have it with your favorite dipping sauce. Following is the step-by-step recipe.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 pounds of drumettes or chicken wings,
- Pinch of Kosher salt
- 4 tbsp. of unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup of favorite hot sauce
- Cheese dressing for serving
- First, spray the basket with nonstick cooking spray.
- Next, pat the chicken wings dry and sprinkle generously with salt. Now place the chicken wings in the fryer mesh basket properly, ensure they are not touching each other, or you may choose to organize the drumettes standing upright along the sides.
- After that, set the air fryer at 360 degrees Fahrenheit and let it cook for 12 minutes; flip the chicken wings using tongs and cook for the next 12 minutes.
- Now change the temperature to 390 degrees F, flip the wings again, and let it cook until the exterior part gets extra-crispy, for about 6 minutes.
- Hurray! You are all done; serve it with your favorite hot sauce.
3. Crispy air fryer chicken breast:
Are you ready to have mouth-watering, juicy-on-the-inside, crispy on-the-outside air fryer chicken breasts? Yes, so are we to share this recipe with you. It is straightforward, prepared with just a few ingredients, making your weekend dinner delightful with the whole family.
- Chicken breasts
- Olive oil
- Panko crumbs
- Seasoning salt
- Cooking spray
- Garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, and ground mustard
- Take a meat mallet or rolling pin to flatten the chicken because it helps them to cook super evenly.
- After flattening the chicken, dry it well and spray some olive oil. It helps to acquire an extra crispy texture and stay tender and moist.
- Take a large Ziploc bag, combine the panko and all the seasonings, and then transmit to a shallow, rimmed plate.
- Now sprinkle some pinch of salt in the chicken and then bread it by stuffing it into the panko mixture, coating entirely, and pressing the panko onto it.
- Preheat the air fryer for 10 minutes and put the chicken breast into the mesh basket of the air fryer, ensuring enough space between breasts. Spray some cooking spray and let it cook at 400 degrees for 8 minutes.
- Flip it in-between the intervals and spray again and cook for another 6 to 8 minutes until you see the panko has turned into a golden texture; that’s it, you are done!